Guidelines For Choosing a Carpet Cleaner?
- Choose the brand you trust with your home and valuables.
- Make sure technicians are professional, trained, background checked, and insured.
- Two-Step, cleaning solution and pH-balanced Rinse, will insure a longer lasting clean.
- Verify cleaning solutions are effective for cleaning but safe for kids and pets.
- Cleaning processes, solutions, and equipment have been tested and given the highest ratings by the Carpet and Rug Institute.
- Make sure your satisfaction is guaranteed.
The Importance Of Regular Professional Cleaning…
Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look clean. What they may not know is that, over time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. Did you know that even with regular vacuuming dirt, dander and allergens can get embedded deep into your carpet fibers. Additionally, regular traffic through your home can cause “distortion” or crushing to carpet fibers. Regular professional cleaning and application of our protector helps slow down that process and keep your carpet looking beautiful as long as possible.
After cleaning we recommend an optional application of UltraCare™ Fourguard Carpet Protector. Reapplying the carpet protector helps restore the protective properties to your carpet, making it easier to care for.
Carpet manufacturers apply protectors at the factory to help your carpets stay cleaner longer. But, with foot traffic and vacuuming, this protection wears off over time. Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner. And it gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.
Prefer To Call?
We know it’s helpful to have someone to talk to directly. If you have questions, or prefer to schedule your estimate via the phone,
Please call: 832 266 1222